Castlebar Golf Club has a range of membership options to suit various requirements and always welcomes new members. The membership types and payment options are detailed below.
Please feel free to contact the club to discuss these membership and payment options!
|Ordinary||Single person, full member||€735.00|
|Ordinary Partners & Children (Family)||€1,250.00|
|Senior||Over 69 on 1st January 2019||€520.00|
|Senior Partners||Both over 69 on 1st January 2019||€885.00|
|Distant Outside Connaught||Full membership – must reside outside Connaught||€370.00|
|Country||Must reside more than 10 miles from Castlebar and be a member of another club||€335.00|
|Student||Over 18 and in full-time education (Student Card must be provided).||€150.00|
|Intermediate Cat 1||18 to 20 years of age, NOT in full-time education – proof of age is required||€200.00|
|Intermediate Cat 2||21 to 25 years of age, NOT in full-time education – proof of age is required||€350.00|
|Junior||14 to 18 years of age – proof of age is required||€100.00|
|Juvenile||Under 14 years of age – proof of age is required||€80.00|
|Pavilion||Use of the Clubhouse facilities only.||€40.00|
|Special Rates for New Members who have never held a GUI or ILGU Handicap.|
|1st Year Beginner||€250.00|
|2nd Year Beginner||€370.00|
|3rd Year Beginner – with a GUI Handicap||Includes GUI/ILGU Affiliation fees.||€535.00|
The Club offers various methods to pay the subscription:
- In full, by way of cheque through the post.
- In full, by debit card, credit card, cheque or cash at the Golf Club Office.
- In full, by debit or credit card, over the telephone to Club office.
- In full by lodging direct to the Golf Club Bank Account using electronic banking.
- In instalments, via monthly standing order, providing the subscription is paid in full by October 2019.