Originally founded in 1910, Castlebar Golf Club underwent several transformations, the last being the total redesign to its current layout measuring 6,420 yards with 18 sand based green and tees. The course offers a variety of holes, each with its own unique challenge. Castlebar Golf Club is a friendly and welcoming club, with members and visitors alike made feel welcome.
The course is open all year round with only the severest of weather impacting on the course. Catering and hospitality in the bar is provided by Joey McDonnell who has many years experience in the hospitality trade and he offers home cooked meals and friendly personal service at very keen rates.
- MEN’s Latest News (Competition Prizes and Golfer of the Year) Click here
- Barcastle Trophy 2016 for more info Click here
- Phyxer’s Latest News Click here
- Ladies Inter Club News Click here
- 2016 Boyden Cup Draw – Preliminary Round Click here
- INTRODUCTION TO GOLF for more info Click here