Castlebar Golf Club – “The Augusta of Connaught”
Originally founded in 1910, Castlebar Golf Club underwent several transformations, the last being the total redesign to its current layout measuring 6,420 yards with 18 sand based green and tees. The course offers a variety of holes, each with its own unique challenge. Castlebar Golf Club is a friendly and welcoming club, with members and visitors alike made feel welcome.
The course is open all year round with only the severest of weather impacting on the course. Catering and hospitality in the bar is provided by Joey McDonnell who has many years experience in the hospitality trade and he offers home cooked meals and friendly personal service at very keen rates.
- Lady Captain Ilish McGing – Captain’s Prize Click here
- Lady Captain Ilish McGing – Junior Girls Captain’s Prize Click here
- LADIES OPEN FOURBALL BETTERBALL Competition for Sisters/Sisters in-laws/Mothers/Daughers Click Here
- Information on Course Reconfiguration Click here
- Information on Course Redesign Click here
- Barcastle Trophy 2016 for more info Click here